Your child will receive private, one to one tuition for each of their subjects
• Your child will receive private, one to one tuition for each of their subjects
• With one to one tuition your child will progress faster, in less teaching time, than their peers. In fact, home-schooling can be achieved from as little as 2 hours professional tutoring every day.
• When and where your child is tutored is flexible, affording a better home/school life balance for your child and your family. There are no school runs and holidays can be taken at any time. And for teenagers, lessons can start later to suit them.
• Your child receives the tutors’ individual attention, and your child’s tutors will adapt their teaching style to your child’s preferred learning style.
• There are fewer distractions at home to disturb your child’s concentration
Home schooling can be incredibly rewarding, affording your child the one to one time and care they need in order to achieve academic outcomes and qualifications. Home schooling can offer an exciting and unique approach to your child’s learning, and with more and more parents opting for their child to be home schooled in the UK, this alternative to sending your child to school is becoming widely accepted.
BEd 2:2 (QTS) - Leeds Polytechnic
Geography View More
Geography: (Secondary, GCSE, A Level, A Level)
A qualified teacher with over 23 years’ experience at GCSE and A level Richard has been a department head, head of year and is currently assistant vice principal in his school. Richard endeavours to provide structure and support for his students to enable them to flourish and equip themselves with the skills and qualifications they need in order to maximise future career opportunities.
BA 2:2 Journalism, Sociology and Maths - Lancashir
Maths View More
Maths: (Secondary, GCSE, A Level, A Level, iGCSE)
Lorraine’s extensive 14 year long teaching experience has exposed her to a variety of different teaching methods, allowing her to develop excellent knowledge in her preferred subject of Maths.
BA (Hons) English Language and Lit (Oxford)
English, Literacy View More
English: (Secondary, GCSE, A Level, A Level, IB, Invalid Position, Secondary, GCSE, A Level, A Level, University, University, iGCSE, University), Literacy: (University)
Laura is a friendly, patient and approachable Oxford graduate with a passion for English. She specialises in tutoring English language and literature from KS3 up to degree level.
Tuition is currently online via our unique, secure platform. Visit our dedicated pages on how to reduce stress, stay safe and keep your children happy and learning.