Your child will receive private, one to one tuition for each of their subjects
• Your child will receive private, one to one tuition for each of their subjects
• With one to one tuition your child will progress faster, in less teaching time, than their peers. In fact, home-schooling can be achieved from as little as 2 hours professional tutoring every day.
• When and where your child is tutored is flexible, affording a better home/school life balance for your child and your family. There are no school runs and holidays can be taken at any time. And for teenagers, lessons can start later to suit them.
• Your child receives the tutors’ individual attention, and your child’s tutors will adapt their teaching style to your child’s preferred learning style.
• There are fewer distractions at home to disturb your child’s concentration
Home schooling can be incredibly rewarding, affording your child the one to one time and care they need in order to achieve academic outcomes and qualifications. Home schooling can offer an exciting and unique approach to your child’s learning, and with more and more parents opting for their child to be home schooled in the UK, this alternative to sending your child to school is becoming widely accepted.
MSc Maths 1st - Queen Mary London
Maths View More
Maths: (Primary, Primary, Secondary, GCSE, A Level, A Level, University)
BA 2:1 Media and English Literature - Brighton
English, Media, ESOL, EFL, Functional Skills View More
English: (Primary, Primary, Secondary, GCSE, A Level, A Level, 11+, Secondary, GCSE, A Level, A Level, University, University, iGCSE), Media: (Invalid Position), ESOL: (Primary, GCSE, A Level), EFL: (GCSE, A Level, Primary), Functional Skills: (A Level)
Tom is a creative writing master’s graduate who has supported students in English language, literature and creative writing as well as ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) and EFL (English as a Foreign Language). He is able to tutor these subjects from primary Key Stage 1 up to adult learners, including preparing students for the English 11+, and is extremely passionate about being able to make a difference to a student’s education through one-to-one tuition.
MPhys Physics 1st - Kent
Maths, Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics View More
Maths: (Secondary, GCSE), Science: (Secondary), Biology: (Secondary), Chemistry: (Secondary, GCSE), Physics: (GCSE, A Level, A Level, Secondary)
With a first class master's degree in physics, John is a qualified teacher with over 10 years' experience who specialises in physics from secondary to A level. A friendly and encouraging teacher, John prides himself on supporting students looking to boost their grades and their understanding of the curriculum.