Your child will receive private, one to one tuition for each of their subjects
• Your child will receive private, one to one tuition for each of their subjects
• With one to one tuition your child will progress faster, in less teaching time, than their peers. In fact, home-schooling can be achieved from as little as 2 hours professional tutoring every day.
• When and where your child is tutored is flexible, affording a better home/school life balance for your child and your family. There are no school runs and holidays can be taken at any time. And for teenagers, lessons can start later to suit them.
• Your child receives the tutors’ individual attention, and your child’s tutors will adapt their teaching style to your child’s preferred learning style.
• There are fewer distractions at home to disturb your child’s concentration
Home schooling can be incredibly rewarding, affording your child the one to one time and care they need in order to achieve academic outcomes and qualifications. Home schooling can offer an exciting and unique approach to your child’s learning, and with more and more parents opting for their child to be home schooled in the UK, this alternative to sending your child to school is becoming widely accepted.
BSc 1st Physics - York
Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Functional Skills View More
Maths: (Primary, Secondary, GCSE, A Level, IB, 11+, 13+, iGCSE), Biology: (GCSE, 13+, iGCSE), Chemistry: (GCSE, 13+), Physics: (GCSE, A Level, IB, 13+, University), Functional Skills: (A Level)
Joshua is a passionate and highly experienced tutor with a first class degree from the University of York who specialises in offering tuition in maths and the sciences. He endeavours to find and solve the problems students have in their understanding to give them a firmer grasp of the topic in hand, leading to increased confidence and improved results.
BA 2:1 English Language and Literature - Oxford
English View More
English: (A Level, GCSE, University)
Educated to master's level, Jessica has been working as a private tutor for nearly two years and enjoys delivering compelling and engaging tutoring sessions that strengthen her student's academic achievement and challenge their perception of the given topic. She specialises in tutoring English language and literature from GCSE to undergraduate level.
MSc Nanoscale Science and Tech - Leeds
Science, Physics View More
Science: (Secondary), Physics: (GCSE, A Level, A Level, Secondary)
With a first class master's degree in physics, John is a qualified teacher with over 10 years' experience who specialises in physics from secondary to A level. A friendly and encouraging teacher, John prides himself on supporting students looking to boost their grades and their understanding of the curriculum.