Your child will receive private, one to one tuition for each of their subjects
• Your child will receive private, one to one tuition for each of their subjects
• With one to one tuition your child will progress faster, in less teaching time, than their peers. In fact, home-schooling can be achieved from as little as 2 hours professional tutoring every day.
• When and where your child is tutored is flexible, affording a better home/school life balance for your child and your family. There are no school runs and holidays can be taken at any time. And for teenagers, lessons can start later to suit them.
• Your child receives the tutors’ individual attention, and your child’s tutors will adapt their teaching style to your child’s preferred learning style.
• There are fewer distractions at home to disturb your child’s concentration
Home schooling can be incredibly rewarding, affording your child the one to one time and care they need in order to achieve academic outcomes and qualifications. Home schooling can offer an exciting and unique approach to your child’s learning, and with more and more parents opting for their child to be home schooled in the UK, this alternative to sending your child to school is becoming widely accepted.
BSc 2:2 Exercise, Nutrition and Health - N'ham Tre
Maths, English, Science View More
Maths: (Primary, Primary), English: (Primary, Primary), Science: (Primary, Primary)
A qualified primary teacher who can provide comprehensive support to students from primary Key Stage 1 to secondary Key Stage 3 in English, maths and science.
MSc Maths 1st - Queen Mary London
Maths View More
Maths: (Primary, Primary, Secondary, GCSE, A Level, A Level, University)
MA English Language Teaching - Nottingham
English, Psychology, ESOL, EFL View More
English: (Primary, Primary, Secondary, GCSE, A Level, A Level, Secondary, GCSE, A Level, A Level, University, A Level, University), Psychology: (GCSE, A Level, A Level, University, A Level), ESOL: (Primary, GCSE, A Level), EFL: (GCSE, A Level, Primary)
Educated to PhD level in psychology, Amanda is a qualified English teacher who has experience tutoring English, EFL and psychology and she has worked with students of all ages and abilities. She has received excellent feedback from her students in the past and is keen to continue providing tuition that is both memorable and effective.
Tuition is currently online via our unique, secure platform. Visit our dedicated pages on how to reduce stress, stay safe and keep your children happy and learning.