Your child will receive private, one to one tuition for each of their subjects
• Your child will receive private, one to one tuition for each of their subjects
• With one to one tuition your child will progress faster, in less teaching time, than their peers. In fact, home-schooling can be achieved from as little as 2 hours professional tutoring every day.
• When and where your child is tutored is flexible, affording a better home/school life balance for your child and your family. There are no school runs and holidays can be taken at any time. And for teenagers, lessons can start later to suit them.
• Your child receives the tutors’ individual attention, and your child’s tutors will adapt their teaching style to your child’s preferred learning style.
• There are fewer distractions at home to disturb your child’s concentration
Home schooling can be incredibly rewarding, affording your child the one to one time and care they need in order to achieve academic outcomes and qualifications. Home schooling can offer an exciting and unique approach to your child’s learning, and with more and more parents opting for their child to be home schooled in the UK, this alternative to sending your child to school is becoming widely accepted.
BSc 2:2 Sports Science and Management - Loughborou
Maths, Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, P.E View More
Maths: (Primary, Secondary, GCSE), Science: (GCSE), Biology: (Secondary, GCSE), Chemistry: (Secondary), Physics: (GCSE), P.E: (GCSE, Secondary)
Thomas is a qualified science teacher with 10 years of experience working in schools and further education. With a strong track record in scientific research and having reached international level in sport, he can offer students a great deal of inspiration and motivation to help them achieve their full potential.
MSc Maths 1st - Queen Mary London
Maths View More
Maths: (Primary, Primary, Secondary, GCSE, A Level, A Level, University)
BA English - Royal Holloway College London
English, Music View More
English: (Primary, Primary, Secondary, GCSE, A Level, A Level, 11+, 13+, Secondary, GCSE, A Level, A Level, 13+, A Level), Music: (Invalid Position)
Alicia has been tutoring for eight years, supporting students with English language and literature at all levels and for all major exams. She has also worked with mature students to build confidence in their study of English and achieve the qualifications they need to progress.