Your child will receive private, one to one tuition for each of their subjects
• Your child will receive private, one to one tuition for each of their subjects
• With one to one tuition your child will progress faster, in less teaching time, than their peers. In fact, home-schooling can be achieved from as little as 2 hours professional tutoring every day.
• When and where your child is tutored is flexible, affording a better home/school life balance for your child and your family. There are no school runs and holidays can be taken at any time. And for teenagers, lessons can start later to suit them.
• Your child receives the tutors’ individual attention, and your child’s tutors will adapt their teaching style to your child’s preferred learning style.
• There are fewer distractions at home to disturb your child’s concentration
Home schooling can be incredibly rewarding, affording your child the one to one time and care they need in order to achieve academic outcomes and qualifications. Home schooling can offer an exciting and unique approach to your child’s learning, and with more and more parents opting for their child to be home schooled in the UK, this alternative to sending your child to school is becoming widely accepted.
BA 1st English Language and Literature - OU
English, Music, ESOL, EFL, Functional Skills View More
English: (11+, 13+, A Level, GCSE, iGCSE, Secondary), Music: (MUS), ESOL: (A Level, GCSE, Primary), EFL: (A Level, GCSE, Primary), Functional Skills: (A Level)
After a successful career travelling the world as a professional musician, Richard is now a tutor of English and ESOL (English to Speakers of Other Languages) with experience of tutoring English GCSE and iGCSE. He possesses excellent knowledge of the English 11+ entrance exam and as a skilled guitar player, can teach others looking to define and improve their skill with the instrument.
BA 2:1 English and Drama - Queen Mary, London
Maths, English, Drama View More
Maths: (Primary, Primary), English: (Primary, Primary), Drama: (Secondary, GCSE)
Roddy is an energetic qualified teacher that aims to instil a sense of success and achievement in his students. Roddy has demonstrated considerable curriculum knowledge for English, maths and drama from primary Key Stage 1 to GCSE level. He is passionate about his students’ progress, continuously motivating his pupils in order to encourage fantastic results.
MSc Teaching and Learning - Oxford
French, Spanish, German, Chinese, P.E View More
French: (Invalid Position), Spanish: (Invalid Position), German: (Secondary, GCSE, A Level, A Level, IB, 13+), Chinese: (Invalid Position), P.E: (GCSE, Secondary)
Fabian is a University of Oxford postgraduate with a master’s in learning and teaching, and a PGCE in modern foreign languages. With six years’ classroom experience, he is energetic, dynamic and passionate about teaching, which are values he puts forward to his students to motivate and inspire them to reach their full potential.