Your child will receive private, one to one tuition for each of their subjects
• Your child will receive private, one to one tuition for each of their subjects
• With one to one tuition your child will progress faster, in less teaching time, than their peers. In fact, home-schooling can be achieved from as little as 2 hours professional tutoring every day.
• When and where your child is tutored is flexible, affording a better home/school life balance for your child and your family. There are no school runs and holidays can be taken at any time. And for teenagers, lessons can start later to suit them.
• Your child receives the tutors’ individual attention, and your child’s tutors will adapt their teaching style to your child’s preferred learning style.
• There are fewer distractions at home to disturb your child’s concentration
Home schooling can be incredibly rewarding, affording your child the one to one time and care they need in order to achieve academic outcomes and qualifications. Home schooling can offer an exciting and unique approach to your child’s learning, and with more and more parents opting for their child to be home schooled in the UK, this alternative to sending your child to school is becoming widely accepted.
BA Human Sciences 2:1 - Oxford
Maths, Science, Biology, Chemistry View More
Maths: (Primary, Primary, Secondary, GCSE), Science: (Secondary), Biology: (Secondary, GCSE, A Level, A Level), Chemistry: (Secondary, GCSE)
Will graduated from the University of Oxford in 2019 with a degree in Human Sciences. He is now based in central London and he splits his time between tutoring and music. He tutors biology (up to A level), chemistry and maths (to GCSE), science (to Key Stage 3) and offers Oxbridge application guidance.
PGCE Spanish with QTS - Buckingham
English, French, Spanish, EFL View More
English: (A Level, Primary), French: (Primary, Secondary), Spanish: (A Level, GCSE, Primary, Secondary), EFL: (A Level)
Sandra is a qualified, highly skilled and talented language teacher driven by the rewards that teaching brings. She has over six years experience of teaching and tutoring and strives for excellence in both the academic and pastoral aspects of her role. She works hard to ensure the best outcome for all students.
BA 2:1 English Lang and Lit - Anglia Ruskin
English View More
English: (Primary, Secondary, GCSE, A Level, A Level, 11+, Secondary, GCSE, A Level, A Level, iGCSE, Invalid Position)
Daniel is a qualified English teacher with eight years’ experience. He has been a head of English and now works as a training consultant and tutor. He specialises in tutoring English language and literature to A level. He can also tutor students for whom English is an additional language (EAL) and support students with the English 11+ entrance exam.