Your child will receive private, one to one tuition for each of their subjects
• Your child will receive private, one to one tuition for each of their subjects
• With one to one tuition your child will progress faster, in less teaching time, than their peers. In fact, home-schooling can be achieved from as little as 2 hours professional tutoring every day.
• When and where your child is tutored is flexible, affording a better home/school life balance for your child and your family. There are no school runs and holidays can be taken at any time. And for teenagers, lessons can start later to suit them.
• Your child receives the tutors’ individual attention, and your child’s tutors will adapt their teaching style to your child’s preferred learning style.
• There are fewer distractions at home to disturb your child’s concentration
Home schooling can be incredibly rewarding, affording your child the one to one time and care they need in order to achieve academic outcomes and qualifications. Home schooling can offer an exciting and unique approach to your child’s learning, and with more and more parents opting for their child to be home schooled in the UK, this alternative to sending your child to school is becoming widely accepted.
BA 1st Primary Teacher Education - Oxford Brookes
Maths, English, Science View More
Maths: (Primary), English: (Primary), Science: (Primary)
Bethany is a qualified and experienced primary school teacher with a first class bachelor’s degree. She enjoys making learning fun and seeing her student’s progress and has recently decided to step away from full-time teaching to focus on providing tuition. She feels that she will be able to give the individual the attention and specific guidance that they need in a one-to-one setting.
PGCE Spanish with QTS - Buckingham
English, French, Spanish, EFL View More
English: (A Level, Primary), French: (Primary, Secondary), Spanish: (A Level, GCSE, Primary, Secondary), EFL: (A Level)
Sandra is a qualified, highly skilled and talented language teacher driven by the rewards that teaching brings. She has over six years experience of teaching and tutoring and strives for excellence in both the academic and pastoral aspects of her role. She works hard to ensure the best outcome for all students.
BEd 2:2 (QTS) - Leeds Polytechnic
Geography View More
Geography: (Secondary, GCSE, A Level, A Level)
A qualified teacher with over 23 years’ experience at GCSE and A level Richard has been a department head, head of year and is currently assistant vice principal in his school. Richard endeavours to provide structure and support for his students to enable them to flourish and equip themselves with the skills and qualifications they need in order to maximise future career opportunities.